Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Diamond pattern nail art

Hello there!! I am really in a mood for some pattern nail designs. So, I will be doing some pattern nail designs this week which are easy to recreate. So, here goes the first one.  I did this diamond pattern on my nails which is very easy. You can use a tooth pick or a brush to draw the  lines. I did it with black acrylic paint, using a nail art brush and for some lines, I used a tooth pick . I messed up my pinky as I  tried to draw the lines without waiting for my base color to dry..lol... Hope you like it and have fun time recreating it :)!!




I used....


Apply a base coat and two coats of your base color and let it dry completely. Take some acrylic paint onto the palette and using a tooth pick or nail art brush, put a small dot in the middle of your nail. And then here is how I did it...


Finally apply a top coat and you are done:)!!! Don't forget to leave your comments :)!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment