Thursday, February 21, 2013

Stripes nail art using a striper

                                          Hello there!! Here is my second pattern, the basic stripes pattern nail art.  You will find thousands of posts relating to stripes nail art in google. I do them in 3 different ways. One way is using toothpick, the other is using scotch tape and the final one using a striper brush. I don't want to flood all of these methods in one post. So, I have 3 posts for you today..Woohoo!!!

                                             Here goes the final one using a striper brush.




I used...


Apply a base coat and a coat of orange nail polish a coat of orange glittery nail polish and let them dry completely. Then using a nail art striper brush and black nail polish, start creating lines by simple vertical, horizontal or diagonal brush strokes. Apply a top coat and you are done!!!



Don't forget to join me for more updates:)!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment