Friday, April 19, 2013

April Tripolish Challenge # 2 And Day 18 - Sugar Spun - April 30 Day Nail Art Challenge

Hello ladies:)!! Here is my last mani for today. Today is Day 2 of the April Tripolish Challenge and the colors for this month are pink, turquoise and orange. You can find the rules of this challenge here. It is also Day 18 of the April 30 day nail art challenge. The theme for today is Sugar Spun. So I did one mani for both the challenges. It is a sugar spun mani with the three colors of tripolish challenge. Hope you like it:)!!








Bottles I chose for Tripolish Challenge
I used...

Firstly apply a base coat and two coats of white nail paint and let it dry completely. Now take 2 to 3 drops of pink, turquoise and orange nail paints on to a thick paper and let it sit for about a minute. To get the sugar spun look, the nail polish has to become thick and when you take the nail paint with a tooth pick a string should be formed. Start creating thin lines of nail polish string using toothpick dipped in the thick polish, without touching the nails. Here first I did turquoise, second was orange and lastly pink. Finish off by a top coat and done:)!!

I did sugar spun only for my middle and ring finger. For the other nails, I applied a mixed color glitter polish.




Let us see what the other lovely ladies of April 30 day nail art challenge HERE
and the Tripolish challenge have in store for you and me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment