Saturday, April 6, 2013

Blue - Day 5 - April 30 Day Nail Art Challenge


Hello there :)!! Here are my blue nails for the Day 5 of  30 day nail art challenge. You can check the themes in the picture at the end of this post.




I used..

Firstly, apply a base coat and two coats of the base color and let it dry.
Using a striper and dark blue nail polish, fill 1/4th of your nail as shown.
 Using a dotting tool and dark blue nail paint create bigger dots as shown.
 Using a smaller dotting tool and the base color( here it is light blue), create smaller dots inside the bigger dots.
 Finally apply a top coat and done :)!!


So, what do you think about these nails? Do let me know by commenting below and don't forget to join me for more updates :)!!
Lets go and check what the others came up with HERE


2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I love the design and your colors are great!

    ReplyDelete