Monday, April 15, 2013

MSMD - Watercolor Nails

Hello there!! Today is Monkey See Monkey Do(MSMD) Monday. I missed last week, but here I am with this week's mani. This is a watercolor mani inspired by MissJenFabulous. There are so many techniques for creating watercolor nails. I thought of trying this technique as it is a bit easy:). I tried this for the first time and I must say I am not satisfied with the outcome. So ladies, bear with me as I will be doing this again;)..lol..




 I used...


Firstly, apply a base coat and one or two coats of white nail paint and let them dry completely.
Spread a plastic bag on a table and keep your hand on it. Now working with one nail at a time, create some random blobs as shown using all your chosen colors. I chose three colors here, pink, yellow and blue. 
Take the end of the plastic bag and lay it on your nail and press gently with your finger to blend the colors and spread the polish on your entire nail. 
 Gently remove the plastic cover and repeat the same for the other nails. Clean the cuticle area with a cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover.
 Finally apply a top coat and done :)!!


Let us go check what the other MSMD Manis are..

2 comments: