Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Red - Day 1 - April 30 Day Nail Art Challenge

 Hello and Good Evening :) ! I am into another Nail Art Challenge by Short and Sweet in Texas. This is a 30 day challenge for April month. You can check the awesome themes of this challenge in the picture at the end of this post. It started yesterday and I am a day late for this too. The Day 1 theme is red and I love red. I did this very simple mani. Hope you like it :) and do join us if you like the themes :)!





I used...
Firstly, Apply a base coat and one or two coats of red nail paint. I used Matte red here.
Take a drop of gold nail paint onto a paper and using dotting tool create 5 dots as shown.
Using a toothpick start in the middle of each dot and drag towards the middle forming a flower.
 use glitter gold nail paint to put dots in the middle of the flower and done :)!!



Check out what the other lovely ladies came up with HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment