Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ruffian Mani - Day 13 - April 30 Day Nail Art Challenge

                   Hello there!! Here is my Day 14 mani of the April 30 Day Nail Art Challenge. The theme for the day was Ruffian Mani. This was my first attempt and I loved it. Glad that I joined this challenge as I am trying out new and awesome manis that I never did before. A big thanks to Short and Sweet in Texas for creating and hosting this. My ruffian looks a bit like donut with the bumpy little spots, but I guess it is excused for a first timer ;)





I used..

Firstly apply a base coat and two coats of the base color and let dry.
 Now, apply the other color selected as shown leaving a gap near the cuticle area, creating a ruffian. 
 Stick gold sequins along the line where the two colors separate.
 Finally apply a top coat and done :)!!

  
   Let us see what the other challengers came up with HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment