Monday, May 27, 2013

Girly Girl Nail Art challenge - Week 5 - Gotta love chick flicks!!

Hello there!! Yes, I am alive and still around :)! I was so busy and there were a lot of happenings in my life(good of course:)) that I hardly had time to paint my nails and for blogging. Now, as all set, here I am, back again!!  And a big welcome to all the new ladies :)!!
I was in the middle of the Girly Girl Challenge and I am super duper late in posting my remaining manis. So, continuing with the Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge, here is my week 5 mani. The theme was "Gotta love chick flicks". I am not into chick flicks that much. But I took inspiration from the movie "Bridesmaids" poster and here it the simple outcome :)


I used..


Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge

1. Think Pink
Wear your favourite pink nail polish and nail art.
2. Gimme That Bling
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, so put some sparkle on those nails.
3. Delicate and Elegant
Adorn yourself with a lovely pattern, colour or technique
4. Inspired by the Runway
What is your favourite trend this season? Show us your stylish nail designs!
5. Gotta Love Chick Flicks
We can’t resist! Wear a nail design inspired by your favourite chick flick.
6. Who Inspires You?
Show some love to your favourite female role model by creating gorgeous nails in their honor.
7. Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice
That’s what little girls are made of! Show off your sweet (or spicy) inspired nails.
8. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
It’s true, we do! Let your nail designs show us how fun-loving you are!




No comments:

Post a Comment